Sherwin-Williams (SHW) PT Raised to $355 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Deutsche Bank analyst Nishu Sood raised the price target on Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) to $355.00 (from $320.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP18 at JPMorgan
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Lowered to EUR84 at JPMorgan
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR7.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!