Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (SHLX) PT Raised to $14 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX) to $14.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- NS Solutions Corporation (2327:JP) (NSSXF) PT Raised to JPY4,800 at CLSA
- SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, L.P. 2nd QUARTER 2021 UNAUDITED RESULTS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!