Sharps Compliance (SMED) PT Raised to $13 at Barrington Research, Following Earnings
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barrington Research analyst Kevin M. Steinke raised the price target on Sharps Compliance (NASDAQ: SMED) to $13.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sharps Compliance Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Conference Call and Webcast
- Dell (DELL) PT Raised to $110 at UBS
- W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) PT Raised to $70 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!