Severn Trent Plc. (SVT:LN) (SVTRF) PT Lowered to GBP p 2,148 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Ajay Patel lowered the price target on Severn Trent Plc. (SVT:LN) (OTC: SVTRF) to GBP p 2,148.00 (from GBP p 2,160.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR300 at Deutsche Bank
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Raised to CHF280 at Deutsche Bank
- OZ Minerals (OZL:AU) (OZMLF) PT Raised to AUD24 at Goldman Sachs