Semtech Corp. (SMTC) PT Raised to $99 at Roth Capital
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Roth Capital analyst Scott Searle raised the price target on Semtech Corp. (NASDAQ: SMTC) to $99.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPT Machine Vision Tech Co Ltd (688686:CH) PT Raised to RMB321.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Accelink (002281:CH) PT Raised to RMB17.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Raycus Fiber Laser (300747:CH) PT Raised to RMB46 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!