Semtech Corp. (SMTC) PT Lowered to $28 at TD Cowen
- Wall St rises as soft employment data supports rate cut bets
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
TD Cowen analyst Karl Ackerman lowered the price target on Semtech Corp. (NASDAQ: SMTC) to $28.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades W.R. Berkley (WRB) to Market Perform 'mostly on valuation'
- BofA Securities Upgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Buy as re-rating likely next year
- International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) PT Raised to $81 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!