Securitas AB (SECUB:SS) (SCTBY) PT Raised to SEK118 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Edward Stanley raised the price target on Securitas AB (SECUB:SS) (OTC: SCTBY) to SEK118.00 (from SEK115.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Transfers Coverage on Boot Barn (BOOT), Upgrades to Buy
- Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.45 at UBS
- Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) PT Lowered to HK$8 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!