Seacoast Banking (SBCF) PT Lowered to $27 at Raymond James
- Wall Street set to pull back after S&P hits record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose lowered the price target on Seacoast Banking (NASDAQ: SBCF) to $27.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyft (LYFT) PT Raised to $78 at Jefferies Sees Profitability as Sustainable
- kforce.com (KFRC) PT Raised to $74 at Sidoti
- SSE Plc. (SSE:LN) (SSEZY) PT Raised to GBP17.70 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!