SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) PT Raised to $95 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Credit Suisse analyst Benjamin Chaiken raised the price target on SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) to $95.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco International (200:HK) (MDEVF) PT Lowered to HK$8.90 at Citi
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$25 at Citi
- Bumi Serpong Damai (BSDE:IJ) (BSPDF) PT Lowered to IDR1,390 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!