Scotiabank Downgrades Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) to Sector Perform
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Scotiabank analyst Konark Gupta downgraded Air Canada (AC:CN) (OTC: ACDVF) from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of Cdn$31.00 (from Cdn$29.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Laurentian Bank of Canada (LB:CN) (LRCDF) to Outperform
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR560 at Deutsche Bank
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK115 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!