Scorpio Tankers (STNG) PT Raised to $15 at BofA Securities
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
BofA Securities analyst Ken Hoexter raised the price target on Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG) to $15.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $174 at BMO Capital After Reporting Highest EBIT Margin in Years
- Apollo Hospitals (APHS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,850 at UBS
- Southern Co. (SO) PT Lowered to $57 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!