Scorpio Tankers (STNG) PT Lowered to $40 at B.Riley/FBR
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
B.Riley/FBR analyst Liam D. Burke lowered the price target on Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG) to $40.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,130 at UBS
- NSK Ltd (6471:JP) (NPSKY) PT Lowered to JPY1,000 at Goldman Sachs
- UBS Downgrades Mr Price Group Ltd (MRP:SJ) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!