Scorpio Tankers (STNG) PT Lowered to $20 at Deutsche Bank
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Deutsche Bank analyst Amit Mehrotra lowered the price target on Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG) to $20.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boston Beer Company (SAM) Growth Beats Consensus by ~40% PT Raised to $1,538 at RBC Capital
- CrossFirst Bankshares (CFB) PT Raised to $16 at Raymond James
- Equifax (EFX) PT Raised to $261 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!