Sanwa Holdings Corporation (5929:JP) (SNWAF) PT Lowered to JPY1,300 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Sachiko Okada lowered the price target on Sanwa Holdings Corporation (5929:JP) (OTC: SNWAF) to JPY1,300.00 (from JPY1,700.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lifestyle Communities Ltd (LIC:AU) PT Raised to AUD16.50 at Goldman Sachs
- UBS Downgrades Mr Price Group Ltd (MRP:SJ) to Neutral
- Nippon Electric Glass Co Ltd (5214:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,900 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!