Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Lowered to AUD7.01 at CLSA
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Daniel Butcher lowered the price target on Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (OTC: SSLZY) to AUD7.01 (from AUD7.35) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- Waskita Karya Persero Tbk PT (WSKT:IJ) PT Lowered to IDR850 at JPMorgan
- Singapore Exchange (SGX:SP ) (SPXCY) PT Lowered to SGD10.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!