Sanmina-SCI Corp. (SANM) PT Raised to $70 at Craig-Hallum
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Craig-Hallum analyst Christian Schwab raised the price target on Sanmina-SCI Corp. (NASDAQ: SANM) to $70.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- Ceres Power Holdings PLC (CWR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (CFRUY) PT Raised to CHF128 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!