Sanmina-SCI Corp. (SANM) PT Raised to $52 at CFRA
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Dollar pauses for breath as euro and pound try to rebound
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- Fed's Evans sees interest rates at 4.25-4.5% by year end
CFRA raised its price target on Sanmina-SCI Corp. (NASDAQ: SANM) to $52.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Askul Corp (2678:JP) PT Lowered to JPY1,700 at Citi
- SL Green Realty (SLG) PT Lowered to $51 at Evercore ISI
- VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) PT Lowered to $37 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!