Sandler O'Neill Downgrades Sterling Bancorp (SBT) to Hold
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sandler O'Neill analyst Aaron James Deer downgraded Sterling Bancorp (NASDAQ: SBT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $10.50 (from $11.50).
Shares of Sterling Bancorp closed at $9.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades BorgWarner (BWA) to Hold
- Beijing Thunisoft Corp Ltd (300271:CH) PT Lowered to RMB20.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!