Sage Therapeutics (SAGE) PT Lowered to $52 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Mizuho Securities analyst Vamil Divan lowered the price target on Sage Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) to $52.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) SAGE-718 Receives Fast Track Designation for Treatment of Huntington’s Disease
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP54.10 at Morgan Stanley
- PolyPeptide Group AG (PPGN:SW) PT Raised to CHF155 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!