Sage Therapeutics (SAGE) PT Lowered to $121 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Paul Matteis lowered the price target on Sage Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) to $121.00 (from $123.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Hosts KOL Positive Call on Sage Therapeutics (SAGE) SAGE-217 for Major Depression
- Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Raised to CHF135 at Deutsche Bank
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK115 at Barclays