Safehold (SAFE) PT Raised to $88 at JPMorgan, Model Update Following Earnings
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Anthony Paolone raised the price target on Safehold (NYSE: SAFE) to $88.00 (from $77.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) PT Lowered to $24 at Ascendiant Capital
- Kraton Corporation (KRA) to be Acquired by DL Chemical Co for $2.5B Cash or $46.5/sh
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Raised to ZAR160 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!