Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) PT Raised to $4.50 at Ladenburg Thalmann, Following Earnings
- Wall St. set to open lower as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- U.S. consumer prices post biggest gain in nearly 12 years as inflation pressures build
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- A 'Collection of Attractive and Growing Entertainment Assets': Disney (DIS) Price Target Raised at Morgan Stanley as 2022 is a 'Key Time to Own Shares'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Christopher Nolan raised the price target on Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE: SACH) to $4.50 (from $4.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) PT Raised to $5.50 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- Centerra Gold Inc. (CG:CN) (CAGDF) PT Lowered to Cdn$10 at TD Securities
- Trulieve Cannabis Corp (TRUL:CN) (TCNNF) PT Raised to Cdn$97 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!