Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) PT Lowered to $4 at Aegis Capital
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aegis Capital analyst Benjamin Zucker lowered the price target on Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE: SACH) to $4.00 (from $6.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) PT Lowered to $63 at B.Riley
- ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI) PT Raised to $70 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!