Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (SBRA) PT Raised to $17 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein raised the price target on Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: SBRA) to $17.00 (from $16.50) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subsea 7 SA (SUBC:NO) (SUBCY) PT Lowered to NOK87 at RBC Capital
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4 at Barclays
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Lowered to EUR55 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!