Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (SBRA) PT Lowered to $14 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya lowered the price target on Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: SBRA) to $14.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) to Hold
- CEAT Ltd. (CEAT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,310 at Macquarie
- Federal Bank Ltd (FB:IN) PT Raised to INR110 at Emkay Global
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!