SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) PT Raised to $102 at Barrington Research, Earlier, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barrington Research analyst Vincent A. Colicchio raised the price target on SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX) to $102.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (CFRUY) PT Raised to CHF165 at Barclays
- Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) PT Lowered to GBP22.50 at Barclays
- Adevinta ASA (ADE:NO) PT Lowered to NOK155 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!