SVB Leerink Downgrades ChemoCentryx (CCXI) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
SVB Leerink analyst Joseph Schwartz downgraded ChemoCentryx (NASDAQ: CCXI) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $52.00 (from $64.00).
Shares of ChemoCentryx closed at $50.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades MMG Ltd. (1208:HK) to Neutral
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
- CLSA Downgrades SJM Holdings Ltd. (880:HK) (SJMHY) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!