SVB Financial (SIVB) PT Raised to $532 at UBS
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on SVB Financial (NASDAQ: SIVB) to $532.00 (from $488.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial (SIVB) PT Raised to $625 at Morgan Stanley
- Schneider Electric SE (SCHN:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR131 at Goldman Sachs
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $60 at Rosenblatt Following 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!