SVB Financial (SIVB) PT Raised to $245 at Wedbush
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini raised the price target on SVB Financial (NASDAQ: SIVB) to $245.00 (from $220.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial (SIVB) PT Raised to $700 at RBC Capital
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.59
- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. (968:HK) (XNYIF) PT Lowered to HK$23 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!