SVB Financial (SIVB) PT Lowered to $154 at UBS
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on SVB Financial (NASDAQ: SIVB) to $154.00 (from $260.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR18.80 at Credit Suisse
- Thales S.A. (TCFF:FP) (THLLY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Deutsche Bank
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR814 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!