SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) PT Raised to $94 at Raymond James
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Raymond James analyst Patrick O'Shaughnessy raised the price target on SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) to $94.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NEL ASA (NEL:NO) PT Lowered to NOK21 at Berenberg
- Berenberg Upgrades Encavis AG (CAP:GR) to Buy
- Soitec (SOI:FP) (SLOIF) PT Raised to EUR250 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!