SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) PT Raised to $102 at UBS
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
UBS analyst Alex Kramm raised the price target on SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) to $102.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schibsted ASA (SCHA:NO) (SBBTF) PT Lowered to NOK485 at Barclays
- Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (CFRUY) PT Raised to CHF165 at Barclays
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP44 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!