SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) PT Lowered to $65 at Credit Suisse
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Credit Suisse analyst Kevin McVeigh lowered the price target on SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) to $65.00 (from $78.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- 3 reasons Edwards Lifesciences (EW) was downgraded at Piper Sandler today
- ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) PT Raised to AUD36.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!