SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) PT Lowered to $55 at Truist Securities
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Truist Securities analyst Michael Young lowered the price target on SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) to $55.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) PT Raised to $78 at Credit Suisse
- Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) PT Lowered to INR700 at JPMorgan
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Lowered to INR470 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!