SRC Energy Inc. (SRCI) PT Lowered to $6 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on SRC Energy Inc. (NYSE: SRCI) to $6.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) PT Lowered to GBP55.50 at Credit Suisse
- Interroll Holding AG (INRN:SW) PT Raised to CHF3,071 at Credit Suisse
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR285 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!