SPX Flow (FLOW) PT Raised to $75 at Seaport Global Securities
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Seaport Global Securities analyst Walt Liptak raised the price target on SPX Flow (NYSE: FLOW) to $75.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR630 at HSBC
- Resolute Mining Ltd. (RSG:AU) (RMGGF) PT Raised to AUD0.60 at Macquarie
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!