SMBC Nikko Securities Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
SMBC Nikko Securities analyst Andrew Bauch upgraded PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $100.00 (from $90.00).
Shares of PayPal closed at $89.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Centessa and PayPal and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Mondi PLC (MNDI:LN) (MONDY) PT Lowered to GBP18 at Credit Suisse
- Taiheiyo Cement Corp. (5233:JP) (THYCY) PT Lowered to JPY2,100 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!