SMART Global Holdings (SGH) PT Raised to $70 at Deutsche Bank
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
Deutsche Bank analyst Sidney Ho raised the price target on SMART Global Holdings (NASDAQ: SGH) to $70.00 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PBF Energy (PBF) PT Raised to $15 at Wolfe Research
- Allegro MicroSystems (ALGM) PT Raised to $40 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Lowered to $1,550 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!