SMART Global Holdings (SGH) PT Raised to $55 at Rosenblatt
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Kevin E. Cassidy raised the price target on SMART Global Holdings (NASDAQ: SGH) to $55.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $174 at BMO Capital After Reporting Highest EBIT Margin in Years
- Apollo Hospitals (APHS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,850 at UBS
- Analog Devices (ADI) Highlighted as Top Pick After Management Meeting, PT Raised to $200 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!