SL Green Realty (SLG) PT Raised to $83 at Truist Securities, Following Earnings
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Truist Securities analyst Michael R. Lewis raised the price target on SL Green Realty (NYSE: SLG) to $83.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.75 at Stifel Canada
- Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.05 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!