SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (SKFRY) PT Raised to SEK234 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Ben Uglow raised the price target on SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (OTC: SKFRY) to SEK234.00 (from SEK192.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Buy
- Luxshare Precision (002475:CH) PT Lowered to RMB58.30 at Goldman Sachs
- NCsoft Corp (036570:KS) PT Raised to KRW1,200,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!