S&P Global (SPGI) PT Raised to $365 at Barclays
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Barclays raised its price target on S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) to $365.00 (from $260.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Global (SPGI) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Daiwa House Industry Co Ltd. (1925:JP) (DWAHY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P Global Adds Gregory Washington to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!