Rubicon Technologies Inc (RBT) PT Lowered to $2.40 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch lowered the price target on Rubicon Technologies Inc (NYSE: RBT) to $2.40 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Toast Inc. (TOST) to Neutral on slowing momentum
- BofA Securities Upgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Buy as re-rating likely next year
- Qantas Airways Ltd. (QAN:AU) (QABSY) PT Lowered to AUD7.70 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!