Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-B) PT Raised to $34 at Wells Fargo
- World stocks on course for sixth month of gains, dollar near 1-mth low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (ERYP) (TEAM) (MSON) Higher; (PINS) (ZYXI) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-B) to $34.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Organic Growth Accelerates, PT Raised to $450 at Credit Suisse
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) PT Lowered to $215 at Needham & Company, 'Sell-Off Overdone'
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) PT Raised to $83 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!