Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-B) PT Raised to $32 at Wells Fargo
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-B) to $32.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-B) PT Lowered to $49 at Wells Fargo
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR12 at JPMorgan
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR36 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!