Rocky Brands (RCKY) PT Raised to $66 at B.Riley
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
B.Riley analyst Susan Anderson raised the price target on Rocky Brands (NASDAQ: RCKY) to $66.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Farmers Edge Inc (FDGE:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$20 at Canaccord Genuity
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!