Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) PT Lowered to $18 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette lowered the price target on Rocket Cos Inc. (NYSE: RKT) to $18.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subaru Corp. (7270:JP) (FUJHY) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Lowered to EUR60 at RBC Capital
- Nissan Motor Co Ltd. (7201:JP) (NSANY) PT Lowered to JPY570 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!