Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) PT Raised to $24 at UBS
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Rocket Cos Inc. (NYSE: RKT) to $24.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against AcelRx, Rocket, 360 DigiTech, and Piedmont Lithium and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Sanofi (SAN:FP) (SNY) PT Raised to EUR80 at Deutsche Bank
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.70 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!