Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) PT Lowered to $7 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette lowered the price target on Rocket Cos Inc. (NYSE: RKT) to $7.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PC Demand is Deteriorating and Commercial Checks Cautious - Morgan Stanley
- AcuityAds Holding Inc. (AT:CN) (ACUIF) PT Raised to Cdn$5.50 at TD Securities
- Q2 Holdings and Rocket Mortgage Announce Partnership Providing Digital Home Loan Process to Banks and Credit Unions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!