Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) PT Lowered to $11.50 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
JPMorgan analyst Richard Shane lowered the price target on Rocket Cos Inc. (NYSE: RKT) to $11.50 (from $13.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) PT Raised to $24 at Raymond James
- CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (CVPUF) PT Lowered to THB70 at JPMorgan
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) PT Lowered to NT$250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!